[PD] FM matrix with feedback

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 11:34:18 CET 2016

If you want shorter feedbacks than 64 samples within a patch, there is
no way around reducing block size. You may be able to optimize by
putting only the very necessary (for the feedback loop) objects into the
re-blocked subpatch.

Then there are some classes that do internal sample-size feedbacks,
like [rpole~] or [fexpr~]. While [fexpr~] is quite flexible, it may be
even more expensive than a subpatch with blocksize=1 (at least that's
what I remember when I compared two implementations, but  this
observation might have been specific to that kind of problem).

Roman