[PD] Nettles. Was: Cyclone: List of Issues with existing objects by Alexandre Porres

Marco Matteo Markidis mm.markidis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 20:41:57 CET 2016

Dear Fred,

some of the objects proposed by Porres could be added in cyclone? If yes,
we can work on them; otherwise I see your todo list[1]. If you confirm this
list probably it's better to work to fix bugs.

Cheers,

Marco Matteo Markidis

[1]: http://fjkraan.home.xs4all.nl/digaud/puredata/cyclone/cycloneToDo.html