[PD] deken W32 unzip test

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Jun 10 19:45:02 CEST 2016

On 06/10/2016 07:37 PM, Dan Wilcox wrote:
> Also, there is currently a naming mismatch between the deken Github repo and pd vanilla. You need to rename the “deken-plugin.tcl” you downloaded fro GitHub to “pd_deken.tcl” and overwrite the pd_deken.tcl already in the Pure Data tcl directory, wherever the main Pd application has it’s resources. Then restart Pd.

no, there is no need for this.

just install the deken-plugin properly, and it will automatically
overwrite the built-in, in case it is newer.

> We should rename deken to match the vanilla naming and possibly add a debug deken version post, so you can tell which version you are using...

this has all been implemented (a while ago).

the pd-vanilla currently ships deken-0.1 whereas on github, you will get
deken-0.2.0.
when using deken as a gui-plugin, it will only overwrite the built-in if
it is upgrading (not downgrading).

set the Pd-window verbosity to "all" to see a bit of status-report.

gfmdars
IOhannes