[PD] fftease with pd 0.47.1 under OS X

Björn Eriksson miulew at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 22:20:09 CEST 2016

Hello,
to my knowledge (also left pd-extended recently) you need to [declare -lib
xxxxxx] within the patch where you intend to use library objects.
After you have "deken-installed" the library with "Find externals".
Some packages are not libraries and there you might have to [declare
-stdpath xxxxxx] instead.

[import xxxxx] does not work in pd-vanilla afaik.

All the best,
Björn Eriksson