[PD] standalone with preferences included on OSX?

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Fri Jan 13 12:18:47 CET 2017

> creating a bat script that opens bin/pd.exe with the
> right flags to point to the extras and load them.

I was just going to suggest that. Since you already did that on windows, what's the reason why that approach doesn't work for you on OSX (with a shell script)? I also don't see why you needed a .exe, the user can just click on the script... or is it just because people are used to launch programs from clicking executables?