[PD] deken and windows

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 06:11:09 CET 2017

> it's funny, cause I usually install (and prefer to) in the extra folder of
> the Pd app (Pd/Contents/Resources/extra).

It's also funny that deken always offers to install in ~/Library/Pd but you
can never set it to somewhere else, like in the app as I like. Maybe it
could remember last time I asked it to download and so next time it asks it
would ask you if you still want in that same place...

> > next time deken should offer you that dir.
>
> but it doesn't! So i got a bug here I guess...

so, even if I change to somewhere I want, it keeps asking back in the place
that it is set to... and in this case it is choosing this folder that I
can't write to...

I wonder why I got a different default folder, if it is not supposed to be
it, it is a bug...

and besides the bug, I also have this discussion/request on it being able
to remember where I like putting my externals...

and, yeah, we could update that web page...

well, I'm too busy right now with something else, will get back to this
next week :)

cheers