[PD] purr data 2.1.1

Scott R. Looney scottrlooney at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 20:06:27 CET 2017

hey Jonathan - i would love to work with this for my purposes, but
currently i have to be limited to objects for vanilla. is there a way at
all to do this, since your original goal was to make l2Ork's new features
accessible to all platforms? ideally i'd just like a superior vanilla PD
editing environment with undo capability, but not have access to the
advanced objects, or just be able to delete anything not integral to the
editing process so i don't accidentally use it. any of this possible or are
some objects fundamentally changed in your environment so much that cross
compatibility is not possible?

best,
scott