[PD] netsend/netreceive with -nogui

Antoine Rousseau antoine at metalu.net
Fri Feb 23 18:16:27 CET 2018

> $ pd -nogui netreceive-patch.pd & pd -nogui netsend-patch.pd

this actually runs "pd -nogui netreceive-patch.pd" in background (because
of the '&'), then when you quit (with Ctrl+C ?) this instance keeps
running; check it with "ps -aux".

So you should first run "killall pd" (and even killall -9 pd when it's
stuck), before running you command.

Antoine Rousseau
  http://www.metalu.net <http://metalu.net> __
http://www.metaluachahuter.com/