[PD] Pd-list Digest, Vol 156, Issue 67

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri Mar 16 19:25:11 CET 2018

I didn't mean to suggest that you had pulled a fast one... in fact,
I didn't see any difference in inlet-outlet sizes on linux and was
wondering how teh size migth have changed on other OSes.  (In fact, inlet/
outlet rendering had long been what I consider wrong on MacOS (white
space in the middle of in/outlets) and from what I recall they're now
filled in black, the way they are on the other platforms... so as far
as I know the situation now is much better than before.

But now I'm curious to compare pre-0.47 and 0.47 on the three to see
how inlet/outlet rendering actually changed, and perhaps to consider
some way to control that.  What seemed to me particularly interesting is
the idea of alowing them to become bigger for people who have trouble
seeing them... that sounds like a usability question that might
be more important than mere aesthetics.  But certainly the answer wouldn't
be to revert to the very strange and buggy 0.46 behavior.

cheers
Miller