[PD] avoid "properities"/"open" options in abstractions

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 23:09:33 CEST 2018

Hi, I just learned that the Gem library similarly achieves what I wanted
somehow...

If you don't have the Gem library in the startup, you can load an
abstraction like gemmouse and click it to open or right click it and get
all the options (properties, open, help). But when the library is loaded,
this gets locked somehow and doesn't affect all canvases and abstractions.

The code of Gem is quite big and I can't seem to find where and how it does
that. It doesn't seem to use "canvas_rightclick" or "
::pdtk_canvas::pdtk_canvas_popup". Any help please?

thanks