[PD] Gem automatically loads a path? (was Re: How to declare custom libraries in abstractions)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 08:50:31 CEST 2018

hi, thanks for the answer, but this still doesn't work for me

I'm running Pd 0.48-1-i386 on a macOS 10.12.6, I installed Gem 0.93-3 from
deken. I can load Gem objects just fine, but no hsv2rgb, only if I do
something like [Gem/hsv2rgb].

My path is clear, and my externals are in ~/Documents/Pd/externals

Gem also doesn't show up as path after using declare.

cheers