[PD] Data structures - delete specific scalar?

Derek Kwan derek.x.kwan at gmail.com
Sun May 20 14:40:38 CEST 2018

Roman Haefeli <reduzent at gmail.com> writes:

> Hey all
>
> Following up a thread from 2011:
> https://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2011-04/088306.html
>
> I would like to know whether it is impossible to delete a specific
> scalar, by pointer. If so, why is that? Does it use a design that makes
> it difficult to allow this? To my untrained eye there is no apparent
> reason why it is possible by editing the GUI graphically/manually, but
> not per message.
>
> Roman

If I'm not mistaken, this relates to a thread I started in Jan 2017 and
I think this bit from Christof Ressi might prove releavant to these
discussions so hopefully this link could help with the current discussion:

https://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2017-01/117295.html

Derek

--
Derek Kwan