[PD] videoPYLON C++ update needed

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 22:30:49 CEST 2018

I meant under crash that first freezes and than closes all opened pd windows

Tried the what works and not kind of messages from issue 192:

[0( and [1( works fine, 0 stops image rendering while the last frame stays
on the screen, 1 will tirn on the rendering
[device 0185-0000( is unknown info for me however the image has disappeared
and only white screen it shows. As I do not know what numbers should be
used for my cameras, can not get back the image