[PD] German translation of Pd

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Fri Nov 9 14:05:08 CET 2018

again, what's wrong with Radiobutton? https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiobutton

IMHO, trying to "translate" well understood technical terms (Radiobutton, Slider, VU-Meter, Messagebox, Array, Canvas etc.) has a high chance of causing confusion instead of being helpful.

translating doesn't mean getting rid of every single trace of the original language.

anyway, I think we all seem to agree that the current German translation is more confusing than helpful :-)

Christof