[PD] [PD-announce] vstplugin~ 0.1-alpha released

oliver oliver at klingt.org
Sun Jan 6 10:19:53 CET 2019

Christof Ressi wrote:
> thanks for testing! there are definitely some plugins I've also have problems with (mostly old random stuff I've found on the internet).
>
>> parts. but the GUI also didn't update when a new preset was loaded. it
>> only updated when i moved a slider.
>
> ha! I've had the same issue with one specific plugin. still have to figure out why...
>
>> while my test synths did load alright, i couldn't really recall preset
>> banks. i COULD load them but the "program_set" message did not load them.
>
> can you open a ticket on the issue tracker and explain the problem in detail?

hi, christof ! sorry it took me so long to replug into that thread !

i got some time now to do further tests/reports and am willing to do so,
but the "https://git.iem.at/ressi/vstplugin/issues" link that you
provided seems to need an IEM account to log in.

my personal github login did not work anyway.

best

oliver