[PD] Implementing compressor as a patch?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 20:01:07 CEST 2019

I could also check diagrams and source codes, as my final intent is to
include a new external in my library, be it an abstraction or not. If
there's something important about compression design that you can't
efficiently perform as an abstraction, then I guess the compiled external
is the way to go. But one way or another, it really helps me out if I can
first figure out how to implement this thing as a patch.

cheers