[PD] patch scroll bars

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Thu May 2 21:47:31 CEST 2019

Yes, it's annoying. No, it's not been easy to figure out what's going on. Feel free to play with the Tcl and help fix it.

Easiest thing to do for now is to resize the window and the bars go away. Also, works to have a little bit of space padding out the sides.

> On May 2, 2019, at 7:39 PM, pd-list-request at lists.iem.at wrote:
>
> From: Philip Stone <pkstone at ucdavis.edu <mailto:pkstone at ucdavis.edu>>
> To: "pd-list at lists.iem.at <mailto:pd-list at lists.iem.at>" <pd-list at lists.iem.at <mailto:pd-list at lists.iem.at>>
> Subject: [PD] patch scroll bars
>
> In the last few versions of Pd (on OS X at least -- I can’t speak for the other platforms), the behavior of patch window scrollbars seems somewhat confusing. It used to be easy to size a patch window so that there would be no scrollbars, but now I can’t figure out what the trick is to do that. Sometimes the scrollbars appear, sometimes they don’t. Resizing the patch window sometimes makes them disappear, only to have them re-appear on the next time the patch is opened.
>
> Has anybody else noticed this?

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>