[PD] stability of PD on Windows?

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Fri Sep 27 20:07:14 CEST 2019

There is *no* universal latency value for all situations. Generally, the more “spikey“ your patch is (lots of large ffts, occasional heavy computations), the more latency you need. On the same machine, one patch might need 5 ms and another patch might need 50 ms. The only way to know is test and listen.