[PD] log formulas in iemguis and log height for nbx

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun May 10 18:28:18 CEST 2020

Hi, I'm revising the documentation of iemguis, and I stumbled upon this
"log_height" parameter in nbx's properties that I never noticed. By the
way, the help file of nbx doesn't mention it and it's just a faithful copy
of sliders (cause it even includes the non accepted message "steady").

Well, I never really fully understood the log formulas in iemguis, and I
think it'd be good to tell what it is in the help file, specially to
explain how this log height parameter works for nbx.

Help please?

I opened a github issue for it by the way
https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/issues/993

cheers