[PD] live audio broadcast (radio) to lan with low latency

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Mon May 11 09:50:20 CEST 2020

> would it be possible to receive AoO Audio over OSC?
AoO can work with relatively low latency, but usually you'd need to
write an app. Since it is essentially a C/C++ library, it should be
possible to compile it to WASM with Emscripten and then run it in the
brower. I haven't tried it yet but it's on my TODO list :-) We currently
use AoO for our virtual rehearsal space here at the IEM and I'll make a
new release in the next few days.

Christof