[PD] Question about Netty McNetface

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Tue Dec 15 17:14:59 CET 2020

OBS output is very bursty - I found that running it on the same machine as
anything quacktrip ruins the quacktrip stream.

OTOH in one situation where I had no choice I made a repeater for SRT streams
that just spreads them out in time so you can run it alongside quacktrip
(not tested for netty though... grab it on

msp.ucsd.edu/tmp/srt-repeater.tgz

if you get desperate.

cheers