[PD] Image from shader back to Gem

Jack jack at rybn.org
Mon Feb 15 20:57:35 CET 2021

Snap a render scene as a texture, [gemframebuffer] is the way to go (for
me).
You render your scene as usual, just replace the [gemhead] with :

[gemhead]

[gemframebuffer]

[translateXYZ 0 0 -4]

hop, you can grap the scene below [translateXYZ 0 0 -4] as a texture
with the right outlet of [gemframebuffer].
++

Jack