[PD] list item picker widget - [declare] lib paths

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 14:37:19 CET 2021

Thanks for the full picture, Dan.

I guess the main point is that when Pd users go along the defaults,
they need patches to use -path and -lib.

Even more, -lib and -path _also_ work for stuff installed in any of the
standard search paths like <pd-dir>/extra. Assuming that people use a
recent version of Pd, there can be no harm in using -lib and -path.
They cover more use cases. Thus, I'd say using -lib and -path should be
considered the canonical way of loading libraries.

Roman