[PD] external libraries for Raspberry Pi - how to compile?

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Sun Sep 12 11:26:00 CEST 2021

On 12.09.2021 11:15, Ingo wrote:

> OK, some do create!
>
> I noticed that some objects (the ones that cause trouble for me) are totally
> missing.
>
> There is e. g. a [mergefilename-help.pd] object but no [mergefilename.pd],
> etc.
> Same thing for splitfilename and stripfilename . . .

Because they are not abstractions, they are external object classes
contained in the iemlib.pd_linux library.

How do you instantiate these objects? [iemlib/splitfilename] only works
with the Pd extended version of iemlib, for the "real" iemlib it has to
be just [splitfilename]. See also my other mail:
https://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2021-09/130022.html