[PD] [PD-announce] New Externals for the SoundScape Renderer + ASDF external

Matthias Geier matthias.geier at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 10:07:09 CEST 2023

Yeah, sorry about that. I guess you are using an arm64 CPU (M1/M2)?

Since Github Actions doesn't support that CPU architecture yet, we don't
have auto-generated externals for it.

But we are working on compiling them locally and natively ... hopefully I
can upload those additional externals soon.

cheers,
Matthias