[PD] Can't load iemmatrix lib

Linux ROUEN Normandie linux.rouen at free.fr
Fri Jan 19 19:27:14 CET 2024

Thanks IOhannes for your explanations.
So, I will leave with both paths thus this warning.

By the way my Pd 0.54-1 is not a one complied by my self, it could be by
you which is a great thing for always getting the latest version of Pd
thru this PPA on launchpad.net:
- Name: puredata / Version: 0.54.1+ds-2~ubuntu22.04~ppa1 :-)

As you know very well, currently Linux Mint 21.3 / Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
only propose the old puredata_0.52.1+ds0-1_all.deb package.

Best,
Joseph