[PD] Can't load iemmatrix lib

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Jan 19 19:44:06 CET 2024

On 1/19/24 19:27, Linux ROUEN Normandie wrote:
> Thanks IOhannes for your explanations.
> So, I will leave with both paths thus this warning.
>
> By the way my Pd 0.54-1 is not a one complied by my self, it could be by
> you which is a great thing for always getting the latest version of Pd
> thru this PPA on launchpad.net:
> - Name: puredata / Version: 0.54.1+ds-2~ubuntu22.04~ppa1 :-)

hmm, well. this would be perfect (as it is the "Debian packages" I am
talking about; they are just built for different Ubuntu versions).

this leaves me a bit confused, as in this case you should *not* manually
add '/usr/lib/pd/extra' nor '/usr/lib/puredata/extra' to your search
path preferences, as both these paths are searched for automatically
(and then no error will be printed)

(that is, unless you somehow add "-nostdpath" to your startup flags, but
i can hardly believe that you would do such a thing)

gmsadr
IOhannes