[PD] Deken not showing ELSE external and others on Raspberry Pi with Debian 12

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Feb 5 22:20:02 CET 2024

On 2/5/24 20:14, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
> time but this time also for armv8 (Linux-arm64-32). I'll upload to deken

please do not use "armv8" synonymously with "arm64".
in the context of deken, the former is a 32bit architecture, whereas the
latter is a 64bit architecture and are therefore incompatible (that is:
you cannot load an armv8 external in an arm64 Pd; and vice versa).

if the two architectures were the same, we wouldn't have this entire thread.

gmdar
IOhannes