[PD] VRML and Pure Data

Max Neupert abonnements at revolwear.com
Tue May 18 14:05:49 CEST 2004

hi,

there is probably a way to control for ex. the navigation in a vrml
worl by netsend values or something like that. does anyone know about
the .obj / .mtl format ps uses? how to convert those from ant to vrml?

my class and professors are into vrml

http://kunstundmedien.burg-halle.de/wunder/

--

Max Neupert
Paracelsusstaße 2a

GnuPG/PGP Fingerprint:
76E1 0717 8AD5 60D2 EA4F  F0FE DC40 7B93 380C 33A2