[PD] Fuzzy input level........?

chun lee leechun at leechun.freeserve.co.uk
Wed May 19 19:06:09 CEST 2004

hello:

Thanks for your reply.

Ummmm, I think my laptop's adc is ok because the input sounds fine outside
of Pd (but the fuzzy recording problem applies to all my other linux audio
apps). Am I making sense? I mean I can listen to the input ok, but once its
recorded or put through Pd's adc~, it becomes fuzzy.  Also, my machine is
dual boot with Windows, listening and recording the input is also ok in
Windows.

Any ideas?

Many thanks again

Yours