[PD] multipoint touchscreen

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Mar 10 19:12:27 CET 2005

Hallo,
cyrille hat gesagt: // cyrille wrote:

> i quickly tried one.
> my point of view is that :
> - sensing the finger are surprisingly fast : it look like you can play
> percussion on it.
> - I like the physical point of view for the movement of fader or other
> objects. :-)
> - I really like the possibility to change the layout of the gui while
> playing

On a more affordable scale I recently came across the STC-1000:
http://www.stc1000.com/ and http://www.tactex.com/STC.htm [1]
which is single point, but also looks like fun, according to the
videos on the sites, and is much cheaper (~ $200). Anyone tried that?

[1] For a good laugh, also see the video for this Tactex Healthcare
product:
http://www.tactex.com/Media/Activity%20Monitor%20video%20web.wmv
Hilarious, especially if you like me have worked in healthcare before!

Ciao

             _ __latest track: fqdn _ http://footils.org/cms/show/38