[PD] History of PD development

Burt brialey at juno.com
Wed Mar 16 03:04:59 CET 2005

Greetings list,

Here at the Peabody Conservatory, I am taking a course on the history of electroacoustic music.  Part of the requirements of this course is a paper on a topic of my choice.  I am wondering if there is any previous detailed documentation of the development of Pure Data and its libraries, or if it would be worthwhile to write a paper on the topic and document it on a website.  If there is no "History of Pure Data," would any of you be willing to share your experiences if you had a role in the development of this software and its libraries?

Samuel Burt