[PD] laptop linux

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 16 20:32:39 CET 2005

Hey list,

  This is kind of embarrasing, and [ot] - I should have trusted my instincts rather than the web...(but which bit?)

  DON'T buy a Pentium M if you want to run PD under Linux (As I do).
  If you want a Pentium III (3) you can get one cheaper, but Pentium M under Linux is Pentium 3.

  I thought it would be nice if newbies could search and find this...to avoid my mistake, and I should know better!

  Anyone want to buy a pentium M? No graphics accelleration? I am a certified fool!...

  Edward (the Confessor)

->
->
-->