[PD] midi .smf files in PD

Marc Lavallée marc at hacklava.net
Wed Nov 16 20:50:29 CET 2005

Le 16 Novembre 2005 11:11, Martin Peach a écrit :
> If it's the same as seq in max then I don't like the fixed playback
> rate, and its inability to play just part of a file, but that's just me.

13 years ago (yes, that long ago), I hacked some sequencer object (on Max
for the Mac Plus) to play at any rate, in reverse, with pointers, jumps,
loops, etc... But I lost the source code on a floppy that erased itself
after a few years... What I remember was the flexibility of using chained
lists for the data structure.
--
Marc