[PD] shortcuts for patching

vade doktorp at mac.com
Sat Jun 3 18:19:57 CEST 2006

The only issue with the Max ToolBox is that it has this funny
tendancy to cause Max to act rather odd. Its not a built in function
in Max, but rather a set of javascript addons. So make sure its a
part of PD proper, or an extension that doesnt suck ass. Ive had to
remove my max toolbox as it just caused issues. Ive repeatedly asked
C74 for quick key command like PD has. oh well...  :)

v a d e //

www.vade.info
abstrakt.vade.info