[PD] sound for blender apricot opensource game

Pablo Martin caedes at sindominio.net
Mon Feb 11 15:43:26 CET 2008

Hi!

Sorry guys i didnt see this thread before...

Hans-Christoph Steiner escribió:
> By the way, is the Pablo Martin on the Apricot team caedes (who has
> done some work with PDP)?

Yeah :). Thats why there is so much interest in using pd (also we got
some emails already about people )... as i'm talking about it with
people. Of course there is a lot of concern about some stuff, as we have
huge todolist already, which is why i started a thread this morning to
try get some feedback. My main concern is i have some experience in
controlling  pd from some other programs (both games and vj tools) and i
always wished to be able to control pd from program itself instead of
its command line interface (which sucks :D), ie, use it as a real
library. If people can answer my question and maybe even step forward to
help (with the library thing), all the better. This is a great
opportunity to do some cross publicizing of different tools.

 Pablo