[PD] fixes in 0.41?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Tue Feb 12 18:41:03 CET 2008

That's largely true... but other times, bugs get introduced and/or
fixed without my knowing they were even there.  I find and fix
memory management mistakes frequently (certainly at least a few
times every major release cycle), often without knowing if they
ever surface as crashes.  So the answer whether a memory management
bug fix got applied between version x and y is probably 'yes'.

It's a dangerous thing to offer, but if you can make a patch crash
using 'vanilla' pd on any of 32-bit linux, windows, mac, or 64-bit
linux, send me a tarball of the patch and its dependencies and I'll
try to see what happened.  Fixing crash bugs is always my highest priority.

cheers
Miller