[PD] moog~ in pure pd?

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 14:13:31 CEST 2013

martin, I have not tried the moog but did use one of your abstractions
using the fexpr~ as a starting point to build the original dsp cookbook
filters(frequency thats where its happenin man) , I had been wanting to
hear them in realtime since 1998 or so. I'm not sure I have them in there
correct as they are over resonant but make a nice oscillator for  drums if
properly limited.